Tuesday 7 August 2012

Paw Prints.



Paw prints ..


     Hi guys. How are you readers? Better than yesterday? Alhamdulillah, all praise to Allah for giving us chances to live on. Do you guys see the quote above? Yeah, you guys might be wondering, what am I going to blabber today..

     Dudes and dudettes, today I want to share a lil bit what I felt. :( Grief shared is a grief diminished, right? One of my cats, named Labu, died last Thursday.. My cats are part of my family, and I can't bear losing them.. Labu was 3 months old.. He had greyish colour and has very thick fur. His father is a Persian cat. He's a handsome cat, very good looking Labu. :) However, now he's gone. :( Labu in memory...

     Telling his stories makes me feel happy, yet I miss him. And it keeps my tears running down.. My next door neighbour accidentally squashed him Thursday morning.... – my neighbour's car. She felt sorry and guilty because she also cared for Labu and.. she loves him too. She texted my mom and told what happened. Yes, my mom cried. She was shocked to hear... and my mom kept this story away from me.. She told me 7 hours after that tragic lost. I was speechless to hear. No words, just tears. I won't be able to see him again. Never. How I miss him playing around with me, purring, and how he looked at me with his small little eyes,

      :( God, I miss him. I can tell you no more. I know, we are so far, yet we are still close to the heart. Ya Allah, give my other cats Your Protection, Health and grant them love and happinness.. Allah took away part of my happiness that day.. May Allah returns something better Insyaallah.. :) Amiin Ya Rabb..

A house is not a home without a pet ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment